Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pssstt!!....

Hey guys! 
i've been a bit quiet on the blogging front-was making room for Christmas and all that jazz! now I feel fully replenished and back to the world of Weddings!! woop! 

a little update from us 

so I think we have found our caterers, they are super nice and very passionate about food - once even re-created the infamous In and Out Burger (oooh imagine serving those as main course!!) and no idea Mark and I threw at them seemed to phase them - i like these kinda people 
next comes the tasting session! this is going to happen in March when we have locked down a menu...i'm so excited to eat everything, I may even pick up tips from Masterchef and learn the right things to say when sampling, or I will just be like "thats bloody delicious, can I have more please?!" 

My dad has been ordering wine for the wedding too- we had some extra bottles over Christmas to try and out, and the verdict is- they are very nice to drink...a bit too nice, right Mel? :P 


so now Mark and I are designing the invitations, we wanted these to be personal and have our own touch...and so far, so good! I am brushing my skills in Illustrator software along the way too. The plan is for us to design it all now and then when we go to the Philippines (Feb 15th) we will get them printed out there and possibly be sending them out in April!! its all happening very fast!!

due to my need for everything to match - I will probably be updating this blog to match the theme of everything else too! watch this space! 

anyways, hope everyone is doing well, Alee and Christina- I hope you are saving your pennies, I have ridiculous amount of stuff I want to show you whilst you're in London. 
oh, also, Mel and me were chatting - as Alee and Chris won't be around most likely for the hen party I still want to do something special with just the bridesmaids after the wedding, if its just literally having a small party in our house with u or going for a meal or joint spa treatment- just want to spend some time with my special girls to say thanks
x






2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone,

    Yes, the wine being served at the wedding is 'simply delightful' as one would say!
    Abi - for your tasting session, you should do what that guy Greg does.... Make than 'hhhhmmmm' noise, nod your head and look at the chef in the eyes and say 'delicious' your caterers sounds amazing!!
    By the way, yesterday was 10 months count down.... Eeek!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete